Do you have a university degree in either law or finance and do you speak a second language next to English? Then we would like to talk to you.
At Archer Daniels Securities you start off as an analyst, working on deals with seasoned professionals. There is regular travel and the thrill of working with some of the brightest minds in the financial industry. We will invest in you by sending you off on courses.
And we want to recruit the best. It isn’t only about academic merit. It has to do with the person that you are, your can-do attitude.
We recruit people from diverse cultures and backgrounds because it enriches our mindset and allows us to better serve our clients.
Archer Daniels Securities subscribes to the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments code of conduct. Principles:
1. To act honestly and fairly at all times when dealing with clients, customers and counterparties and to be good stewards of their interests, taking into account the nature of the business relationship with each of them, the nature of the service to be provided to them and the individual mandates given by them;
2. To act with integrity in fulfilling the responsibilities of our appointment and to seek to avoid any acts, omissions or business practices which damage the reputation of our organization or the financial services industry;
3. To observe applicable law, regulations and professional conduct standards when carrying out financial service activities and to interpret and apply them to the best of our ability according to principles rooted in trust, honesty and integrity;
4. To observe the standards of market integrity, good practice and conduct required or expected of participants in markets when engaging in any form of market dealings;
5. To be alert to and manage fairly and effectively and to the best of our ability any relevant conflict of interest;
6. To attain and actively manage a level of professional competence appropriate to our responsibilities, to commit to continuing learning to ensure the currency of our knowledge, skills and expertise and to promote the development of others;
7. To decline to act in any matter about which Archer Daniels Securities are not competent unless we have access to such advice and assistance as will enable us to carry out the work in a professional manner;
8. To strive to uphold the highest personal and professional standards.